Re: Upload of sqlalchmey 0.4.7p1-1

Piotr Ozarowski schrieb am Sunday, den 10. August 2008:

> [Alexander Wirt, 2008-08-10]
> > you uploaded sqlalchmey 0.4.7p1-1 to bpo. Why?
> > Its not in testing and will probably never be.
> > Don't do this! I removed it from bpo.
>
> 0.4.7 is already in testing and 0.4.7p1 has just 3 lines of code changed, it
> was released on August 1st, but I uploaded it to unstable recently due to
> 0.4.7-1 transition.
>
> BTW: 0.4.7p1-1 was just unblocked, so it will be in Lenny. I will wait
> few more days with 0.4.7p1 upload if these 3 lines are so important to
> test (they're really not that invasive)
Its not my job to check every upload...  Please don't upload anything with a
version from unstable before contacting me (the usual exceptions like
security and so on are not counted here).

Thanks in advance.

Alex

P.S. I saw the unblock from the releaseteam so this version can stay in bpo.
But wait until the testing migration next time.

--
Alexander Wirt, formorer@formorer.de
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A