Re: gnash0.8.2

* Pugliese <tony@ajpugliese.com> [2008-04-23 16:58:07 CEST]:
> Gerfried,
> Looks like the powerpc still doesn't build.  Is there a person I
> should communicate with to follow future progress.

 Hmm, strange. I can confirm the problem on my system (interestingly I'm
on PowerPC myself). I don't have a quick fix for it, maybe it's just
some missing header include that only gets triggered on powerpc, am
unsure yet.

 I'm sorry that I don't have right now the time to investigate further
but I promise to take a look. In the meantime you unfortunately have to
stick with the 0.7.2 backport.

 Thanks for the notice, at least.
Rhonda