Re: NO_PUBKEY EA8E8B2116BA136C

Micha Lenk schrieb am Saturday, den 19. April 2008:

> Hi David,
>
> David wrote:
> > I really don't know what to do. I add whatever line it was to
> > sources.list, but when I run apt-get update I get the following error
> > message: W: GPG error: http://www.backports.org etch-backports Release:
> > Följande signaturer kunde inte verifieras för att den öppna nyckeln inte
> > är tillgänglig: NO_PUBKEY EA8E8B2116BA136C
>
> You just need to install the package debian-backports-keyring from
> www.backports.org to get rid of this warning message.
>
> Maybe this hint should also be published on the instructions page on
> www.backports.org. It's a little bit easier than handling with gpg directly.
Ehm....

"
 If you are using etch and you want apt to verify the downloaded backports
 you can import backports.org archive’s key into apt:

 apt-get install debian-backports-keyring

 or

 gpg --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 16BA136C
 gpg --export | apt-key add -

 or

 wget -O - http://backports.org/debian/archive.key | apt-key add -
"

Just reading the instructions would help...
Alex