Re: backport for aptitude

Hi,

Wolf Wiegand wrote:

> After that, aptitude built alright, is installable and seems to work. If
> nobody beats me to it, I can prepare a proper backport over the easter
> holidays.

Packages for apt, aptitude, and cwidget are now available from
http://www.kondancemilch.de/debian/etch/. Testers are welcome :-)

I wasn't quite sure how to handle two build dependency problems:

1) As mentioned before, cwidget build-depends on ikiwiki > 1.33.
2) I had to manually install autoconf for apt, otherwise the build
failed.

I changed the respective control files to include these dependencies.

Could someone review these packages and, if everything is fine, upload
them to backports.org?

Cheers,

Wolf
--
The most likely way for the world to be destroyed,
most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we