Backport request: libapache2-mod-perl2

I would like to request a backport of libapache2-mod-perl2. I use its
perl configuration sections to configure virtual hosting en masse, a
purpose for which the version in etch is fairly useless due to #399639,
#399640 and #398675.

I have been running version 2.0.3 on my servers (both i386 and amd64)
for over a year without problems. It would be convenient to not have to
rebuild the package on each new deployment, however. :)

Regards,

--
Sam Morris <sam@robots.org.uk>