Re: etch backport of boost1.35 (please review)
- To: Backports Users Mailinglist <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: etch backport of boost1.35 (please review)
- From: Stephan A Suerken <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:57:08 +0100
- Message-id: <1226933828.7266.27.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1226517218.17437.3.camel@localhost>
- References: <1226517218.17437.3.camel@localhost>
On Wed, 2008-11-12 at 20:13 +0100, Stephan Suerken wrote:
> we here (United Internet) need boost 1.35 under etch, so we
> built this
> backport; basically, we disabled the python packages, and "downgraded"
> to debhelper 5.
> Afaiu, there is no need to reflect C++-ABI in binary packages (no ABI
> change etch<->lenny, no sarge package).
> If anyone know any other subtleties my naive mind did not grasp, please
> If there are no negative responses, I would upload this version to
> etch-bpo next week.
the link now has the final version i will upload this evening if no one
opposes; note that I
- reverted the downgrade to debhelper 5 -- I now use debhelper 7 from bpo.
- fixed postinst/prerm for the -dbg packages.