How to contribute to backports.org?

Hi list,

 I saw contribute page, and just a simple question.
 "How to upload my backported package to backports.org?"

>If you are not a Debian Developer, please upload your backport somewhere
>(binaries and sources, e.g. to mentors.debian.net), post a link to its .dsc
>file on backports-users@lists.backports.org and ask for review and upload.

  - I'm not DD, but DM, and maintain some packages in Debian.
  - Usually, I upload sources to mentors and ask some DDs to check
    and upload, first. As I said I'm DM, so I can upload packages
    to Debian repository in next time.
  - additionally, I'm one of backports mirror admins :)
    (www.jp.backports.org, in Japan)

 Some users ask me to "How to use newest package in stable?"
 So I want to upload packages to backports and tell them to use it.

 And, how do they use newest package in stable? ... they use packages
 built and uploaded to some Debian users wiki page by anonymous(!!!)
 Well, I don't like such thing as package maintainer.

 In http://www.backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contribute
> Please only upload package with a noteable userbase.
> User request for the package may be an indicator

 For exapmle, jd package in popcon is lower number - just 61,  but most
 of Japanese people don't want to disclose such information, I think.
 And in above this wiki page, counted 100-300, and some users build it
 by self.

> Reconsider if the package can be installed directly from testing
> without any recompilation and handled via pinning

 pinning is good if we can, but it is hard for such -love stable- people,
 I've suggested to use pinning, but they've never heard.

 How to do that? Please tell me. Thanks.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp