Re: Request for Backport: pppoe 3.8-3

Paul Muster wrote:
Michael Fladerer wrote:
On Wed Feb 20, 2008 at 17:44:56 +0100, Paul Muster wrote:
Paul Muster wrote:

Is there any chance getting pppoe 3.8-3 to backports.org?

I just prepared the requested backport for pppoe 3.8-3 [1].  Can someone
please review and upload the backport.

[1] http://www.fnb.tu-darmstadt.de/download/debian/

Now, that it's done - thank you very much, Michael -

http://www.fnb.tu-darmstadt.de/download/debian/rp-pppoe_3.8-3~bpo40+1.dsc

could someone please check this package and sponsor the upload to bpo?

I would really embrace to get pppoe to the bpo-repository.
Are there any problems with bpo's policy which is why the package has not yet been accepted?

Thanks

Paul