Re: kde backport

Hi,

I had the kde version from backports.org installed on one box for some
while, but recently I downgraded back to the version in Debian stable,
because the backports.org version does not seem to be actively
maintained (please correct me if I'm wrong) and is also a little
outdated meanwhile.

If you want to upgrade, all you need to do is add the repository to
your /etc/apt/sources.list and

    apt-get -t etch-backports kdebase

Regards,

Johannes