Re: Request backport of Bacula 2 for etch?

* Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> [2007-09-14 08:34:48 CEST]:
> * Paul Muster <paul@muster.dyndns.info> [2007-09-14 06:54:03 CEST]:
> > Marc Sherman wrote:
> > >I'd still like to request a Bacula backport from testing, if anyone is
> > >willing to maintain it.
> >
> > AOL, me2.
>
>  Hmm, I might take a look into it - given that we are using bacula as
> office backup tool at work, it might be interesting for us, too.

 Did it, and uploaded.

 For your informations, I usually put the things I backport into
<http://alfie.ist.org/debian/bpo/> before they are ready for upload, so
people who might be interested in backports for the packages I take
care of you might find early versions there before they get pushed to
the bpo archive.  Keep in mind that they aren't aptgetable on intention,
and might receive some more tweaking before they get finally uploaded
- like, the slony1 was prepared before the new bpo policy change and
will receive the needed adaption, if it finally is able to make it to
testing, which I currently doubt...  :/

 So long,
Rhonda