Key changed, upload rejected

Hi all,

Yesterday I've sponsored the backport of pam-keyring, but my upload got
rejected because the key was unknown. Recently my key in the Debian keyring
has been replaced and I'm using this new key, so that could be the cause of
the problem. Could my key in the bpo keyring be updated to the new key?
It's ID 0xE1C21845 (E0D3 FAAA 6F50 A5DA 9D5B 2938 3396 1588 E1C2 1845).

I've tried to sign the upload with my previous key but that failed since the
rejected upload seems to still be present in the upload queue.

thanks,
Thijs