Re: sarge-backports php5 package to address DSA 1295-1?

On Monday 21 May 2007 09:38, TC Hough wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I understand that sarge-backports is not being updated until the >etch
> version issue is worked out.  Is there any chance that an exception will be
> made for an updated php5 package to address DSA 1295-1?

As the php5 DSA's before, there will also a backport of "5.2.0-8+etch4", but
cause the DSA was released at weekend, I didn't have anought time to prepare
new packages. It's on my todo list for today and will hopefully hit bpo today
or tomorrow.

With kind regards, Jan.