etch backport of rdesktop to fix segfaults on login

Hello,

I created an etch backport of rdesktop in order to fix those nasty segaults
described in bugs #418907, #418098, #418907.

Did not have time to use pbuilder or such, but I made sure all required dev
packages are at etch versions and it looks like it didn't pull in any
additional dependencies.

I confirmed together with a colleague that the backport indeed fixes the
segfault.

The packages passes lintian tests.

Its only my second or third backport.

You can find it at:
http://people.teamix.org/~ms/backports/etch-backports/

As long as that fixed rdesktop version has not made it to debian etch it IMHO
is a quite good idea to provide a fixed backport for it.

If the backport needs some changes prior to being included in backports.org,
please let me know and I see what I can do. Could take some time cause lots
of other things to do.

Regards,
--
Martin Steigerwald - team(ix) GmbH - http://www.teamix.de
gpg: 19E3 8D42 896F D004 08AC A0CA 1E10 C593 0399 AE90