Re: pure-ftpd backport

Yeah, I should have specified that it was the sarge backport I was looking for. The large file support was one of the things I was looking for, the other is the correction to the logging (part of the logs in 1.0.19 get stamped with GMT, while others get stamped with the correct localization. According to the documentation I found, this is supposed to be corrected in 1.0.21.

Thanks for the help!