Re: Java 6 backport to etch?

Michael Koch wrote:
On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 11:35:08AM +0100, Stuart Rowan wrote:
This would be really useful when someone has the time.

At least the dependencies are simple enough that for now, we can just drop the lenny debs in.

So why dont you just use the lenny debs? APT pinning exists for
scenarios like this ant backports.org said already that this is the
solution for stuff like this.

Cheers,
Michael

Hi Michael,