Re: Hardware for amd64 autobuild?

Sean Lynch schrieb am Mittwoch, den 02. Mai 2007:

Hi Sean,

> If we donate an AMD64 build server, would it be possible to have all the
> amd64 packages start getting autobuilt in a reasonable timeframe? Is it
> a lack of hardware that's a problem in the first place?
Okay, I talked with the admin of the wannabuild network. Currently the
buildd is mostly idle, there were 35 packages missing for some reasons, they
have been resheduled. Most of them were unimportant except of php5 and
clamav. The buildd admin is also very active (something about 5-10 uploads
only yesterday), so there is no real problem with the buildd. Hopefully the
missing packages will be done and uploaded soon.

But anyway thank you very much for your offer.

Alex (with ftp-master head on)