Firefox security fixes

Hi,

since the current bpo version was uploaded, firefox in sid has had two
uploads addressing security fixes, with corresponding DSAs for stable.

Is there any possibility to get a version into bpo in which these issues
are fixed?  I'm not sure whether iceweasel is already fit for a
backport, although it's in testing now, and I don't expect anyone to do
code-backporting to our current version.  Still, I'm feeling
uncomfortable with the current situation...

Regards, Frank

--
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)