Re: sun-report-builder and etch-backport of openoffice 2.3.1

Le jeudi 27 décembre 2007 à 00:10 +0100, Rene Engelhard a écrit :
(...)

> If you want the report-builder, you either need to backport the
> plenthora of Java libs in *exactly* the same versions so I can use them
> and enable the build of -report-builder for the etch-backport. Or you
> use Suns "packages". Or you use sid.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rene

Thank you Rene for your quick answer.

I am afraid backporting the Java libs is far beyond my possibilities ...

I prefer stable to sid. Here we have been using stable for three years
on desktops (sarge and etch) : it's been a positive experience, part of
it, thanks to your openoffice backports : this post is my opportunity to
thank you directly for your work :-)

Happy new year again.

Yours,

Henri.