Re: Request for backuppc-3.1.0 etch backport please

OK, I think I see that it is in unstable and hasn't progressed to testing because it is too young (0 or 1 day old).
Hopefully when it hits testing we can have it in backports pretty soon.
Cheers, Bendan.

Brendan Simon wrote:
Hi,

Could I please request a backport of backuppc-3.1.0 to Etch please.
I see that it has been backported to 3.0.0 but there have been many fixes and/or enhancements to 3.1.0. I'm always very nervous from upgrading from a stable release (eg. 2.1.2) to a .0.0 release (eg. 3.0.0) and would feel much safer upgrading to 3.1.0 !!!

Thanks heaps,
Brendan.