Re: Contribute Docs - Howto for package building?

On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 03:37:36PM +0100, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> Alexander Wirt wrote:
>> Olaf van der Spek schrieb am Donnerstag, den 13. Dezember 2007:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> At http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contribute I can't find a
>>> howto for package building (in the case of backports).
>>> A link to the Debian docs would be very nice.
>> I expect that contributors are experienced packagers. So no.
>
> Hmm, very nice. I guess I'll have to upload somewhere else.

I assembled some documentation to get started:
http://doc.cliss21.com/index.php?title=Backports
(linked in the Debian wiki)

Just triple-check your packages with interdiff/debdiff/real_users
before sending it to backports :) You'll probably have to publish them
somewhere else in a first step anyway.

--
Sylvain