Re: RFS: centerim (first backport)

Hi Norbert.

Yes, I modified some minor things to work on etch-stable. I will fix
them (I will report them in the changelog file)  while the package
comes to testing (five days).

I appreciate if you want to upload after.

Thank you.

--
Anibal Avelar (FixXxeR) http://fixxxer.cc
GPG: 83B64656 - C143 4AD8 B017 53FA B742  D6AA CEEA F9F3 83B6 4656