Problem with package POMMED

Hi,

I'm running an up-to-date version of Debian Etch on a
Macbook C2D. I added the backports repository to my
sources.list and installed pommed. The keys do not work.
I've tried restarting, and running the pommed command but
this has not helped. If I run pommed -f I get the following
repeating error:

E: Not primary DBus name owner

Let me know if you would like any other information and I
will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Jonathan

 This email has been sent from the Bucks LEA. If you have
 cause for complaint regarding the content of this email please contact
                        abuse@bucksgfl.org.uk