Re: Anyone planning backports of Amarok and Digikam?

I've very unofficially backported amarok 1.4.6, xine 0.99.5 and some
associated packages. I'm still learning how all this works so they don't
follow the backports.org way of doing things, but they've been working well
for me. I hope to learn more, but for now if you'd like to give the ones I've
done a try (at your own risk!) they're in a basic repository which I've been
playing with:

deb http://www.webmast.co.uk/debian/etch ./

The key can be got with:
wget -O - https://secure.webmast.co.uk/repository_key.asc | apt-key add -