pidgin 2.2 for Debian etch

Robert,

I have just seen your pidgin 2.2. packages for Debian etch on

http://www.freshnet.org/debian/etch/pidgin2.2/

They are very useful for me, thanks for providing them for etch (I still have
to install and test them, but that will happen soon).

The only drawback for me is that the directory is no Debian archive, i.e.
aptitude will not pick security updates automatically.

I copied the backports.org mailing list (not sure if it is the right one
though), maybe they want to pull the packages over to their repository (or
you can upload it there, many more Debian users would probably find it there
easier anyways).

Many thanks for the package again.

Rainer

--