Re: Hardware for amd64 autobuild?

Am Mittwoch, den 02.05.2007, 10:39 -0700 schrieb Sean Lynch:
> If we donate an AMD64 build server, would it be possible to have all the
> amd64 packages start getting autobuilt in a reasonable timeframe? Is it
> a lack of hardware that's a problem in the first place?

I have no idea what's going on with the AMD64 buildds. We're using the
official Debian experimental buildds, so the problem shouldn't be lack
of hardware. But if it is, it would be better to donate hardware to the
Debian project directly.

Maybe someone of the buildd admins can say something...

	Norbert