Tips for setting up own repos?

Well with 4.0/etch coming out, and the fact that I'm also maintaining, internally, repositories for Woody, and Sarge, as well as atleast three different architectures I'm hitting the wall with the capabilities of mini-dinstall. I'm faced with rolling my own or finding out what others use. My biggest problem right now is apparently mini-dinstall can't produce *properly* signed Releases and thus etch basically refuses to use the repository. I control the machines (in general) so can install GPG public keys but without a complicated signing script that basically regenerates the repository anyway it just doesn't work.

I honestly dont' know of what other tools exist, other than the individual pieces that can be strung together to build a mini-dinstall like system that better handles etch security and correctly handles multiple archs.

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler