Re: Backport of Geany

Enrico Tröger wrote:
> I think the first one (bad-distribution-in-changes-file) can be
> ignored.

Correct.

> But what is with the nmu stuff and the Standards-Version, do I
> have to decrease it too?

NMU is shown because you're not the maintainer of the package, but your
listed as the person who did the revision without mentioning NMU in the
changelog. Ignore it.

Standards-Version should not be decreased.

> Anyway, I uploaded the package to http://debian.uvena.de/bpo/
>
> May someone please review (and upload) it?

Please do *not* revert the debhelper version, just use the dh5 backport.
If you changed that, notice me again and I'll upload the package.