Re: bits from the OpenOffice.org backporter

Rene Engelhard wrote:
III. The help is now available (also in contrib). And was long before
     already, sorry for telling wrong on the ml but I just didn't think
     of it anymore.
     But because many people asked about them that shows that they
     didn't have contrib in their sources.list, so do that now, see
     II.
Thanks for your work here, much appreciated - it's keeping me barely sane while I edit a 240 page document.

I've just installed help, but when I attempt to access it from the help menu, it tells me that I need to install the help package. I tried changing the locale to UK, even the interface to US, no difference.

I have tried installing each of the following:

   openoffice.org-help-en-us

       Package openoffice.org-help-en-us is not available, but is
       referred to by another package.

   openoffice.org-help-2.0.3

       Package openoffice.org-help-2.0.3 is a virtual package provided
       by openoffice.org-help-en-gb

   openoffice.org-help-en-gb

       openoffice.org-help-en-gb is already the newest version.

   openoffice.org-help-en

       The following packages will be REMOVED: openoffice.org
       openoffice.org-base openoffice.org-calc openoffice.org-core
       openoffice.org-draw openoffice.org-impress openoffice.org-math
       openoffice.org-writer python-uno

What am I missing?

Kind regards,
Onno