Re: Uploading to backports.org?

Christian Hammers <ch@debian.org> wrote:
> I had something in my mind about having read on debian-devel-announce that
> uploads to backports.org would now be possible via normal dupload now
> that the versions even appear on qa.debian.org...
> Must have dreamt it, as debian-installed rejected my upload with distribution
> "sarge-backports". Or is there another way of triggering backport updates
> of my packages?

You'll need to ask Norbert to add your key to the bpo keyring.

More details (featuring dput.cf) in
http://lists.backports.org/lurker/message/20051207.140929.3a97ba5c.en.html
hth, cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute