Re: ethereal

* Jason Lunz wrote:
> sid's ethereal is way nicer than the one in sarge, and the sid
> package builds cleanly on my sarge+backports box unmodified. Could
> it be carried on backports.org?

Adding ethereal to backports.org needs to wait until 0.99.0-1 (or
newer) made it into testing, because of two reasons:

- backports.org is based on testing
- 0.99.0-1 fixed a couple of security related bugs

0.99.0-1 was uploaded with urgency=high to unstable, when there aren't
any failures on the buildds, it could make it into testing within two
days.

                Norbert