Re: Cannot install from sarge-backports

Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
* backports@itmaze.com.au wrote:
  openoffice.org: Depends: openoffice.org-base (> 2.0.1) but it is
not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

apt-get -t sarge-backports install openoffice.org-base

                Norbert

I did in fact test that before I asked here, but for the record, the response is:

   apt-get -t sarge-backports install openoffice.org-base

openoffice.org-base: Depends: java-gcj-compat but it is not installable or
                                  j2re1.4 but it is not installable or
                                  java2-runtime but it is not installable
   E: Broken packages

At that point I figured I was doing apt's job and started looking for assistance.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'34" - E151°15'43" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..