Re: building Xorg backport

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 02:18:04PM +0200, Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> * pasca@physics.leidenuniv.nl wrote:
> > I managed to build Xorg correctly, but I get an error on checking
> > MANIFEST.
>
> You can skip the MANIFEST check (look into the docs, it should be
> documented in the package).

OK I managed! but I modified the MANIFEST.powerpc.in adding the only
line that was differing with MANIFEST.powerpc.new (the one created by my
system):

usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/html/Xprint_FAQ.html

then I managed to make all the packages.  Are these packages interesting
for backports? I will give them...

Thanks again

Edo

--