Re: KDE upgrade questions

Hi,

but something must be wrong because in backports there is no new version
of gnome-volume-manager which depends on hal

and if you upgrade udev hal is removed because of its low version number
and therefor gnome-volume-manager is broken.
If if misunderstood something feel free to correct me, but I think there
must be a newer version of hal.