Re: Kate Draven: Thanks fixed.

On Mon February 20 2006 00:43, Kate Draven wrote:
> You mean I have a big mouth LOL!
>
> On Monday 20 February 2006 03:34 am, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> > Kate Draven wrote:
> > > It makes it easy for people to immediately see it came from me.
> >
> > People may say that the body of your mails speaks for itself, but thanks
> > for the explanation :)

Why didn't you do what Daniel asked and paste your repositories and pinning
info so that we all might learn something? ...or, at least, mention what the
trouble was. I realise that there is no particular reason for you to care if
anyone else learns anything from your question but I read through these
things so I can learn.

I'm a little confused because it seems to me you hijacked someone else's
question to ask yours in the first place but perhaps my GUI mail reader isn't
handling threading correctly. Obviously from your comment about your name in
the subject line you don't use a mail reader that shows a subject column.

Rodney