Re: openoffice.org-calc fails

Hello,

I also recognized some bugs in OOo 2.0 as I mentioned before. But it
seems as if OOo 2.0.2 will be released soon.

As you can see here:
http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html
http://development.openoffice.org/releases/OpenOffice_org_2_x.html

Maybe it would be a good idea to wait for this one. This should save
some work for the backporters.

By the way: Thanks to all the backporters for their great work. Without
the backports, I think, I would have to use "testing".

Best regards,

Axel Reimer