Re: sarge-backports after etch release

Alexander Wirt wrote:
>> But give the people some time to upgrade!
> They won't be disabled, but don't expect any long running security support.

The question, for me, is not about if I can still *expect* security
support from bpo, but if can still *provide* security support.

Hypothetically assumed that sarge-bpo would be put read-only, I couldn't
even upload fixed packages even if I want to, which I consider not so a
good idea[tm].

With the release of Etch, Sarge is not dead. I'm hoping that the same
happens with sarge-bpo.