Hi, Jan Wagner wrote:
On Friday 08 December 2006 10:02, Martijn Grendelman wrote:Jan Wagner wrote:Nope, it was against apache from sarge. I´m guessing its related to LFS, but not shure.Not sure if this helps.It did a bit. I got the stuff working by disableing LFS. Need to clean up things first, befor coming out with anything.
Indeed, disabling LFS worked for me too. I have built mine using libapr1-dev 1.2.7-7 from Bpo. The version in unstable is now 1.2.7-8, which has a changelog entry that reads:
* Small kludge^Wtweak to apr_file_info.h to make the ABI stable across LFS/non-LFS preprocessor flags. (See: #397402)Hell, I have NO idea if this has anything to do with the problem, so forgive me if I'm talking BS here.
For the brave and crazy, I have put my PHP 5.2.0 packages for Apache 2.2 on http://www.grendelman.net/debian/. Please note this is NOT a plain backport from testing, this is my own highly customized, pimped-to-the-max build, which does have some small but solveable issues.
Best regards, Martijn.
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature