Re: KDE backporting?
Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
> Are there any plans to backport the latest KDE (3.5.5 IIRC) to Sarge?
Sorry for the late answer..
Until christmas, I'm busy with getting everything in shape for etch and
keeping the rest up2date. Assumed that:
* either etch is not released before christmas,
* or etch is release before christmas, and bpo keeps accepting
sarge-backports until the security support runs out for sarge,
I will do a backport of the latest KDE to sarge in the
This time for sure, because I got the new server and the new, more
powerfull, desktop machine I was waiting for.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist