Re: openssl 0.9.8c-3~bpo.1 and curl 7.15.5-1~bpo.1

    Sebastian>  curl does not  build on  my system.  It gets  stuck when
    Sebastian> doing test 019. I was  waiting about half a day for it to
    Sebastian> finish  but there  did not seem  to be any  progress. Any
    Sebastian> ideas? I'm quite interested  in a current curl package as
    Sebastian> well ;-)

Actually, it builds fine using  a chroot like debootstrap but it doesn't
with  pbuilder,  it  seems  to  fail  during the  startup  of  the  test
webserver. I need  to investigate this problem, but  the package doesn't
build neither in an unstable pbuilder chroot.

Regards,
Arnaud
Sebastian