Re: trac backport; adding me to bpo keyring

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 15:17, Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> * Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> > Since the version of trac in etch is no longer installable on sarge, I
> > would like to prepare a package for backports.org. I haven't seen any
> > previous discussion of this so this is just an informal 'ITB' (Intent To
> > Backport :)
>
> http://www.backports.org/debian/new.html
>
> It was already uploaded a week ago.

If anybody wonna get the latest version (from sid), you can add the following
to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb ftp://ftp.cyconet.org/debian sarge-backports main non-free contrib

If trac is trought (bpo-)NEW this version gets uploaded if the version hits
etch.

With kind regards, Jan.