Re: permission to upload logcheck before it enters testing

also sprach Norbert Tretkowski <norbert@tretkowski.de> [2006.11.03.2354 +0100]:
> If you're sure it will enter testing, yes.

Ah, good point. We would not want 1.2.50~bpo1 in bpo and only 1.2.49
in etch.

I guess noone can be sure of anything these days. :)
I know I'll get mdadm 2.5.5-1 into etch, but then again that package
needs some more testing for sarge.

So thanks, question answered; I'll hold.

People who want logcheck:
  http://debian.madduck.net/repo/dists/sarge-backports/main/binary-all/admin/

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"the good thing about standards is