xine-lib backport problems.

Finally xine-lib migrated to debian/etch, making it a candidate for
backporting. Yay!

I just wanted to update the xine-lib package in backports.org, but
identified that 2 libraries in bpo are too old for xine-lib_1.1.2-6

 - ffmepeg. The well known problem. there is an ffmpeg in backports.org,
   but I highly suspect it to be too old. I see 2 options to solve that:

    * update ffmpeg in bpo.
    * compile against internal ffmpeg

 - libcaca. Has undergone an API update, needed therefore updated
   automake snippets. I see 2 options:

    * update libcaca in bpo.
    * bake out the changes from xine-lib_1.1.2-6 for the updated libcaca

Before doing the work several time, I'd like to hear the opinions on
fellow backports users and developers.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4