AMD64 backports: Vim/Cream

Being a big fan of Cream, and preferring it most with Vim 7.0, I was
disappointed only AMD64 didn't have that option. So doing my best to
follow the directions (power user but by no means a developer) I've
built the full collection of packages for Vim at 7.0-094+1~bpo.1.

vim_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb
vim-common_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb
vim-doc_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_all.deb
vim-full_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb
vim-gnome_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb
vim-gtk_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb
vim-gui-common_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_all.deb
vim-lesstif_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb
vim-perl_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb
vim-python_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb
vim-ruby_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb
vim-runtime_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_all.deb
vim-tcl_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb
vim-tiny_7.0-094+1~bpo.1_amd64.deb

I have no idea if I did things correctly. I note I had already set build
optimizations for Athlon64. I installed the stuff needed for Cream, then
added the newest version from Debian-Unstable, since it's just a matter
of vim scripts.

Am I wasting my time, or can you folks use them?

--
Ed Hurst