Re: RFS: wormux (backport update)

Hi,
I have an issue when building the package with svn-buildpackage with the new version naming policy :
when merging with upstream, I have the following error:

mergeWithUpstream mode detected, looking for /home/jparpail/debian/upstream/wormux/wormux_0.7.4~bpo.1.orig.tar.gz
I: mergeWithUpstream property set, looking for upstream source tarball...
E: Could not find the upstream source file! (should be /home/jparpail/debian/upstream/wormux/wormux_0.7.4~bpo.1.orig.tar.gz)

It looks like it does not recognize '~'. Where is the problem ?

Best regards, Jean