Re: ia64 subversion not built?

Hi

On 9/23/06, Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
Hi,

* Thibaut VARENE (varenet@debian.org) [060923 13:33]:
> I'm getting moderately tired of not getting answers from you, while I
> see you posting on other m-l. This is the final reminder, after which
> I'll just consider (again, and for good) that this offer is void.

My serious problem is: I'm quite busy. If someone sets up this buildd
(e.g. you), I'm happy to give you access.

You seem to have lost track of our previous conversation (which was
quoted in my previous mail): the setup is done, i'm just waiting for
you to review it. Cf my previous email.

Note again that i /cannot/ deal with the mail/signing stuff, as i told
you before.

What you should get to working:

Please download a dsc and all the sources file, and execute it via
sbuild, e.g.:
sbuild -v -d sarge-bpo bash_3.1-4bpo1.dsc

If you get mailed a buildd log with successful result, then you're
(mostly) ready. If there are issues to get that building, please give me

Again, i can /not/ deal with the buildd administrativia. I have
absolutely no time for that. I can provide the machine, the setup,
accesses etc, but I can't deal with emails and such.

My other (small) autobuilders for "debian-multimedia.org" are gently
hacked to auto-update/feed/sign/upload around. And yes, I know it's
bad (tm).

HTH

T-Bone

--