Subversion backport question

I have a backport of subversion 1.3.0 which I built for myself a while
back.  I use Eclipse for development and I needed the javahl support to
be able to have Subclipse use the keys stored in my ssh-agent (otherwise
I had to give the passphrase to Subclipse, which would then store it in
plain text on disk).

Anyhow, I recently saw that the backport was updated from 1.2.3 to 1.3.2
in the backports.org repository.  I am wondering why the javahl support
library is still not built with it.  Do I need to wait for the backport
of 1.4.0?  It has libsvn-java, but I am not certain if that is the same
library.

Regards,

-Roberto

--