MySQL backport uninstallable

Hi guys,

   I don't know if this is the right place to report (feel free to tell me
if not), but I would like to report that currently the MySQL backports
aren't installable.

   I'm getting the following errors while trying to install them an my
Sarge system :

server:~# export LC_ALL=C && aptitude install mysql-server-5.0
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
E: Unable to correct dependencies, some packages cannot be installed
E: Unable to resolve some dependencies!
Some packages had unmet dependencies.  This may mean that you have
or been moved out of Incoming.

  mysql-server-5.0: Depends: mysql-common (>= 5.0.24a-3~bpo.1) but it is
not installable
                    Depends: mysql-client-5.0 (>= 5.0.24a-3~bpo.1) but it
is not installable
                    Depends: libmysqlclient15off (>= 5.0.24-2) but it is
not installable
                    Depends: lsb-base (>= 3.0-10) but 2.0-7 is to be
installed.
server:~#

Also, my config is :

server:~# apt-cache policy mysql-server-5.0
mysql-server-5.0:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 5.0.24a-3~bpo.1
  Version Table: