openoffice.org 2.0.3-6~bpo.1 crashes, e.g. when opening help or loading .sxw file

Hi all,

originally I installed openoffice.org some months ago, and it worked fine. I think I missed some updates during August, but on the 4th of Sept. I updated to version 2.0.3-6~bpo.1 Attached you find the aptitude log, to show which other packages I updated in parallel. The first unexpected behaviour I noticed, was that OOWriter crashes when loading a .sxw file. Now i found out, that it also crashes, when I try to open the help.

Is there anything I could try to get it working? As the search function on backports.org is still missing, I don't know how to find out, wether I have to adjust my /etc/apt/sources.list.

Thanks for any help.

Holger