[RFS, backports] Yorick 2.1 -- interpreted language and scientific graphics

Hello,

I am the new maintainer for Yorick, an interpreted programming language
well suited for scientific numerical computations and plot creations.

As the version in Sarge is very much outdated and lacks useful features
(in particular support for plug-ins), I have just uploaded a backported
version of the package to mentors.debian.net. I would be grateful if
someone could upload it to backports.org for me.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yorick/yorick_2.1.01cvs20060706-1~bpo.1.dsc

Best regards, Thibaut.