Re: Backport of gftp

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:12:28 +0200, Daniel Baumann
<daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net> wrote:

> Enrico Tröger wrote:
> > The upstream version of gftp is the same, but between the sarge
> > version (2.0.18-5) and the testing one several changes and fixes
> > have been made, so an update should be worthy.
>
> package is good, but not uploaded yet. i'm to lazy to look up the
> changes myself, can you please point me to the changes which you
> consider worthwile to justify the backport?
Well, I didn't made any changes to the package. I just rebuilt the
testing version on Sarge. The mentioned changes were made in the
testing package(up to Debian rev 15). As usual, they are listed in the
Debian changelog.

Most important change for me is that several crashes have been fixed.

Regards,
Enrico